Check out our new Restore Facebook page!
ReStore Trucks are Standing By!!!!!!!
To DONATE new or gently used building materials, appliances, furniture, electronics, household goods, flooring and much much more, please call 501-771-9494 and a ReStore associate will help you to set up a date for our professional crew to come pick it up for you!!!
Fuller and Son Hardware Offers Additional ReStore drop off locations!
The stores are open Monday-Saturday from 7:30am-6:00pm.
Please visit the two locations below to drop off your items:
7311 Baseline Road
14710 Cantrell Road
Habitat for Humanity of Pulaski County is proud to have two outlet centers called "The ReStore" which work in conjunction with our affiliate and fund all our overhead expenses. The ReStore staff gladly accept specified donations, sell them to the public and proceeds will provide financial support to Habitat for Humanity of Pulaski County therefore, all monetary donations to go directly to building simple, decent and affordable homes to qualified low-income families in need.
Building supplies, working appliances, home furnishings, light fixtures, doors and windows are the type of items that will be accepted as donations and available for purchase.
Materials sold by Habitat ReStores are typically donated from building supply stores, contractors, demolition crews or from individuals who wish to show their support for Habitat.
In addition to raising funds, our ReStores help the environment by re-channeling good, usable materials into use.
To schedule a pick-up, please call (501) 771-9494.
Building Materials We Accept:
- Brick and Block: No broken pieces
- Cabinets: up-to-date, not badly damaged, wood and metal
- Carpet: up-to-date, no stains or odors
- Doors: all types, no broken glass or rotten wood
- Electrical: usable fixtures, parts and supplies
- Hardware: knobs, hinges, locks, nails, cabinet pulls, nuts, bolts, screws, etc.
- Lumber: dimensional ~ 4ft or longer; sheets ~ 1/2 or larger, no nails or scraps
- Plumbing: usable fixtures, parts and supplies
- Roofing: bundled, no scraps
- Tile: wall and floor
- Tools: hand, garden, working power
- Windows: no broken glass
Household Materials We Accept
- Appliances: working and clean
- Furniture: good, usable condition
- Home decor: all types, unbroken
- Mattress and box springs: sets only. No rips, stains or odors
- Paint: full unopened cans, residential use
We CANNOT accept the following:
- ***Furniture missing cushions or legs or with stains, rips, pet or smoke odor, pet hair, etc***
- Mattress/ box springs with stains, odors, etc
- Non-working furniture (recliners that do not operate properly, dressers, etc with non- working drawers)
- Particle board furniture (unless in excellent condition)
- Water beds or water bed frame
- Hospital bed
- Desks (driver discretion)
- Office cubicles
- Non-working appliances or over 10 years old (we can accept for scrap if brought to us)
- Dishwashers over 5 years old (must be push button, no knobs)
Misc/ Household Items:
- Blinds, window treatments, curtains, curtain rods
- Christmas (only October through December) or seasonal items
- Children’s items (highchairs, cribs, car seat, etc due to recalls)
- Textbooks and encyclopedias
- Pianos or organs
- Liquids (cleaners, lawn care, bug killers, etc)
- Exercise equipment
- Computers, printers, copiers, fax machines, etc
- Console stereos or TVs (or not having A/V hookups); TVs larger than 42 inch
- Non-working small or large electronics
- Vanity top without matching cabinet or counter top with hole cut out
- Cabinets missing doors or drawers
- Single pane windows or windows with rotten wood (storm windows ok)
- Doors with holes or rotten wood
- Sliding glass doors
- Incomplete toilets (must have bowl, tank, and lid), all without any cracks
- Cast-iron bathtubs and sinks (unless brought to us)
- Lumber less than 4 ft or half sheet, or with nails or screws
- Carpet less than 8x8 or with stains or odors
- Loose tile (not boxed) or used tile
- Shower doors
- Paint less than ¾ full, rusted cans/lids, been frozen, or commercial or oil based
- Unframed mirrors or glass
- Commercial fixtures (doors, toilets, sinks, etc)
- Siding (unless enough to do small building)
Habitat ReStore employees are given discretion for accepting or declining donations based on condition and our current needs.
For a complete list of items we do not accept, click here.
Want to know more about what ReStores do for the community? Watch this short video to find out more: